Today will be super busy! I have a Dr. appt this morning followed by a sono. Then lunch and naptime with my friend Sarah and a meeting for work this afternoon. I pray Logan is in a good mood. I don't know if I can make it through everything with him if he isn't. He was up from 1-2 last night and was not a happy camper.
I am soooo scared for our sono. I am not worried about the health of the baby but for some reason I am nervous to find out the sex of the baby. Last week at this time I was excited, now I am terrified! It will be our last and I know that has a little bit of influence on my emotions. Regardless I know the baby is a very who is very wanted and loved...still doesn't help to curb your emotions or preferences.
Either way I am praying for peace with what we have been given. It's not like worrying about it will change anything!
YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS........
18 hours ago
Did you really post this at 4 in the morning?? What were you doing up?? I can't wait to hear the sono results! Text me! Thinking of you today.
ReplyDelete