Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happy Benton Days



 
We spent the day in Benton today with Tristan, Maddie, Payton and Gray.  It was freakin cold, windy, and rainy.  The kids still managed to have fun.  Highlight of the day was the parade.  I think Gavin ate about 15 tootsie rolls while I was trying to keep him awake and not fussy in the middle of nap time.  We love these sweet friends!  And this Mommy always loves to see other kids acting like giant pains in the rear...makes me feel like we are normal. 

I am really working on not yelling at the kids and getting what I want accomplished without losing it.  This is trying to say the least especially on days like today.  If this darn weather could figure out what it is going to do, maybe my sinuses and these headaches would go away!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry it was so cold but it looks like fun. When I was going through a divorce 30 years ago I remember being thrilled when I heard my friend yelling at her kids over the phone. I thought it was just me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an exciting and fun day you had. Is that Barney the Dinosaur? Never seen him that slim ever since. Just joking! I’m glad that you spent quality time with your family. Good for you, you’re very patient when it comes to kids. Enjoy life to the fullest! That’s the secret to happiness. God bless!

    from Online PhD by Lora

    ReplyDelete