Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Zoo Trip {Katelyn's 1st}















We got to take Kate to the zoo for the first time today, finally!  Can you imagine...3 weeks old and hadn't been to the zoo? LOL.  We are so blessed to have such great friends.

On the way home Katelyn started crying.  Logan instructed me to pull over and feed her to "Shush her up!"  Just as I was finishing nursing her the motorist assist guys pulled up.  Of course I didn't have my cover on.  Thankfully we got the girls put away before they got out of their truck!  I can remember having to stop on the way home from Gavin's first zoo trip at a week old to nurse and Logan wasn't nearly as patient!  He and Gav did great though while I nursed Kate.  Or is it just that you tune them out better the more you add to the crew?

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that you got to go to the zoo. I love her photo on the bench for her first visit! Lots of great pictures.

    ReplyDelete