Monday, March 30, 2015

Going On an Egg Hunt {Bayer Playdate}






My dear friend Megan and her girls came over to play today.  Since both of us have to work the Saturday before Easter, our kids will be missing out on all the community egg hunts.  So, we thought it would be fun to do one with our kids today.

Since my kids get easily distracted when there is actually candy in the eggs, we did things a little different.  We went out and hunted all the eggs.  Then we came back in and traded them for a goody bag.

We had a nice lunch and some great conversation.  Megan is a rockstar  She is getting her masters degree while working and being on every committee known to man.  She inspires me to push myself just a little bit harder, longer, farther...and her girls are truly joyful blessings.

I think we laughed and cried in the four hours they were here.  She is just one of "those" types of friends.  Happy Easter Bayer girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment