Thursday, April 16, 2015

What a Surprise!


Tonight as we had just finished getting kids out of the bath and dishes done, I saw someone walking through our yard.  As I walked through the house to check it out, I saw my brother's car in our driveway.  I then proceeded to start shrieking and barrel out the front door just in time to leap off of the porch into his arms...good thing he caught me.

All the while Steve and the kids are inside trying to figure out why the heck I have gone so mad.  I am sure glad the neighbors weren't outside to witness the whole thing.  AJ didn't tell anyone except Ali that he was coming home this weekend for a good friend's wedding.  And I felt privileged that we were one of his first stops when he got to town.

After some Uncle lovins we did let him leave, but plan to spend some more time with him before he heads home on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment