Friday, October 16, 2015

Goofy Group

The Cryderman boys came to stay the night tonight and help me wear out my troublesome trio.  Kate adores Austin and she calls him, "My Austin."  Brayden and Gavin are the perfect mix of calm and crazy and Logan and Austin act more like siblings than friends.  Anytime that anyone hurts Austin's feelings Logan is right to the rescue to protect him and make him feel better. 

I heard some parents talking about not letting their kids do sleep over.  I think about how much that might of changed the way I grew up.   My parents knew all my friends' parents and siblings almost as well as I did.  I am so thankful we have a few close friends that I would never hesitate to let me kids stay with.  They learn so much from each other  Highlight of the evening: The boys were SO excited that they had their own toothbrushes at our house.  I will do anything to make brushing cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment