Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July 7th 30 week check-up

30 wks-taken 7/7/09
26 weeks


22 weeks


14 weeks



10 weeks-Oh, I'm gonna miss that stomach!



I went to the doctor today and got the official word that my sono was fine. My blood pressure was 114/64 and the baby's heart rate was great. Also, thursday night I was very restless with some contractions friday morning. I figured I was just gearing up for the crazy holiday weekend. It seems the baby has dropped down into position...anyhow that's what the doctor said. The doctor this that this probably stimulated all the contractions. Baby is definitely still head down and now that he has moved I am measuring a little more appropriately. Go figure! Enjoy the belly pics. Thought it might be fun for you all to see how much I have grown.











No comments:

Post a Comment