Wednesday, July 22, 2009

32 week check up





Well I had a Dr. appt. on Tuesday. All was well except my BP was slightly high when I arrived(140/92). After waiting about 15 min. and rechecking it was down to 120/72. The Dr. says the baby is still head down. Although I'm rapidly gaining weight, my extra-uterine measurement is stable at 32 cm...finally right on the money for my gestation! We have a follow-up sono on this Friday. They really weren't able to get all the measurements that they wanted on the last sono because the child was in such a difficult position.


I'm feeling as good as can be expected. I try not to complain about anything because we wanted this pregnancy so bad. Since this is my first I also have nothing to compare it to which I think helps tremendously. I'm starting to feel big though. I told Steve tonight that now when my leg brushes against my stomach it's alomst as if that part of my belly feels numb...like when your foot falls asleep and you can't tell where your toes end and begin. It's really weird.


We made it through family camping last weekend. An older couple my grandparents go to church with were nice enough to let us borrow their camper. Although it wasn't hot enough to make staying outdoors miserable, I can't imagine having had to walk all the way up the hill to the bathroom 6-8 times per night! Thank God for campers. Oh, and we slept on the bunk that hangs over the cab. I'm happy to report that I didn't fall off one time. Nor did I step on Christopher while climbing down out of the bunk during one of my many bathroom trips. I probably would have broken his ankle if I had stepped on him. It's the small things that matter!

1 comment:

  1. You look so good, Holli! Glad everything is going well.

    Marc, Sarah, & Marleigh

    ReplyDelete