Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day



Well its been a mother of a day here at the Taylor's house on "Mothers Day". Oh yeah its Steve this time....Yes this is my first Blog post. Well I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers I know and love. I would go through the list but everyone knows who they are...right! Well anyway, notice how many times I have said "Well" there's a prize at the end so keep count. Today started of at 5:30 this morning with the baby being sat down beside me in bed, and has pretty much stayed by my side the rest of the day until my lovely wife got home from work. He has been running a slighty fever today and been kinda cranky, but oh well so have I and Holli. Logan and I eat Donuts for breakfast this morning found out, he really loves them. Christopher and I played a few games on the computer today, while Logan played on the floor with his toys beside us, when we would die one of us would get down and play with him until the next match. Kinda our routine :) Logan got on the computer today and ordered his mommy a new flash for her computer, he shopped around until he found a great deal,then stole my bank card and ordered it for her, he loves his mommy. Sneaky little guy, got to watch him. The rest of the afternoon was eat, take a bottle, play awhile, eat, take a bottle, and play again. Kinda fussy through it all. Then when mom got home we went over to Nana's to have supper with the family for Mother's Day, pizza and salad. When we came home , well I found that my snaking job the other day didn't take to well. Looks like I will be doing it again tomorrow night. This caused Holli to have to go back accross the street to take a shower at Nana's. Not a Good Mother's Day ending!! Well now you know why I said its been a mother of a Mother's Day....... I love you Honey, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I forgot about the prize, I'll fish something out tonight for ya, ewwwww, yucky!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seeing the boys is prize enough.
    You did a great job with your first post.

    ReplyDelete