Saturday, May 22, 2010

Peek-A-Boo









Peek-a-boo is Logan's new favorite game. He will hide underneath Tigger, a blanket or even just put a bib across his eyes at the dinner table and then he thinks it is hilarious when he uncovers his eyes. It's too cute!

Today we drove to Great Bend for a birthday party of one of my NICU graduates that a I primaried. It was his one year birthday and I hadn't seen them since the day they left the hospital. It's hard to believe that at this time last year I was still pregnant with Logan. I can't imagine one day without him. I also can't believe that I willingly primaried a patient of Dr. Bloom's while I was 6 months pregnant. We were like oil and water there for a few months...I'm blaming it on the hormones. Anyone who works with me and reads this will understand and appreciate that comment!

We got up at five this morning...kept Logan up until I left town at 10:30a.m. and he slept the whole way there. I was singing heavenly praises when we pulled in the drive way! He was great at the party, quite the little flirt, then he surprised me by sleeping ALL THE WAY HOME. I couldn't believe it. Steve had steaks ready for dinner when we got home. I think he and Christopher enjoyed a day without the baby.

What a fun day. Did I mention that my good friend Abby who is pregnant is expecting a boy? She just announced it this week. She's due in October but has a history of early deliveries so I'm guessing this one will be early Sept. Tonight I packed up all of Logan's 0-6month clothes to lend to her. Somewhat sad but then again so exciting! I have to go back to work tomorrow. The boys will be on their own. Have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment