Monday, February 28, 2011

Exciting News!


We are pregnant! We were scheduled to start IUIs again this month but when things were a bit abnormal in January I took the three above tests...yes three of them. I was sure the first one which was over a year old had to be mistaken. We tried for four years and never got pregnant and then only did with the help of fertility treatments. But, it's real!
Today was my first OB appt and then I had a sono to be sure about dates. By sono, 8 weeks 4 days with a due date of October 06, 2011. I am so excited! I missed being off Christmas with Logan by a few weeks but this will be PERFECT timing(if all goes well) with this one. You know me, always the planner. Of course I am just stoked to be expecting. We couldn't have planned it better if we had tried. Now we just need lots of prayers. There has been quite a bit of loss of pregnancies going on around me lately and I can't help but realistic that anyone of them could have been me.
Anyhow, now you are all in on the excitement!

6 comments:

  1. Holli, I am SO thrilled for you!!! Congratulations!!!!! YEAH!!!! I'll pray all goes well with this new little life. :) How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!! you now need a lilypie ticker for your pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are SOOO excited to be by your side through this amazing journey! Payton is running around yelling "Logan's baby!" So happy for you guys! Praying everyday that all goes smoothly! Can't wait to watch you blossom!
    Love Abby, Payton, and Grayson

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you Holli! That's just amazing. I really missed seeing you today and wondered when you said you were at a sono appt if you were pregnant. We will definitely have to get together soon! Miss you and I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Magnolia's birthday is the 5th of October! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE. I AM SO HAPPY FOR ALL OF YOU. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    This is going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete