Thursday, May 12, 2011

Aaaaannnd...I missed my flight!

So it's been a busy week. I worked Monday and Tuesday, spent Wednesday helping out Abby and left today for Dallas(conference for work)...well, I should have left. Apparently I didn't look at my ticket correctly. I thought it said 1:45 and it actually said 11:45. So, I missed my flight. I am sure the girls I work with all think I am insane. Maybe it's my preggo brain, or maybe the fact that I can't keep up with my toddler let alone anything else. I don't know. Thank goodness there is another flight this afternoon. So, now I am sitting at ICT trying to be bored out of my gourd. Maybe while I am sitting here I can find the swtich to engage my brain!

While I am gone, Logan is going to Daycare like normal. Thurday night he will be home with daddy and Friday night he is staying with Nana. Aunt Kate graduates from WSU on Saturday so they will be busy with all the celebrating of that. I come home Sunday evening. My flight gets in at 5:25, OF THIS I AM SURE!!!

1 comment: