Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Today will be super busy! I have a Dr. appt this morning followed by a sono. Then lunch and naptime with my friend Sarah and a meeting for work this afternoon. I pray Logan is in a good mood. I don't know if I can make it through everything with him if he isn't. He was up from 1-2 last night and was not a happy camper.

I am soooo scared for our sono. I am not worried about the health of the baby but for some reason I am nervous to find out the sex of the baby. Last week at this time I was excited, now I am terrified! It will be our last and I know that has a little bit of influence on my emotions. Regardless I know the baby is a very who is very wanted and loved...still doesn't help to curb your emotions or preferences.

Either way I am praying for peace with what we have been given. It's not like worrying about it will change anything!

1 comment:

  1. Did you really post this at 4 in the morning?? What were you doing up?? I can't wait to hear the sono results! Text me! Thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete