Friday, April 6, 2012

Friendly Egg Fun





Mommy needed a night with her girlfriends and the kids needed their friends too!  So, tonight we decided to get together, dye eggs and have a grand 'ol time.  There were a few egg dying spills, but we had a great time.  Logan was so tired he practically fell into bed...every mothers dream!  I have the best girlfriends and their kids are wonderful.  I hope they know I would do anything for them and that I consider their kids my own!  If anything ever happens to my husband and I, I know my kids will be in wonderful hands.   These girls have gone to school with me since grade school and there is just something cool about that!

2 comments:

  1. I know! And I hope you know that its a 2 way street! I would do anything for you all! We had such a fun evening! Think that needs to happen once a month! Makin memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you have these friends in your life. Looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete