Saturday, April 7, 2012

Logan {2 1/2 Year Pictures}





Another certain little boys had his 2 1/2 year pictures done today.
Is this guy trained or what?
I love that Logan's personality seems to jump off the screen at me.
At 2 1/2 Logan is 36 inches tall, weighs 31 pounds and is full of energy!
He is sleeping usually 8-9 hours at night.
He is scheduled to have his adenoids removed on the 26th of this month to help with with sleep apnea and chronic congestion.
He still takes a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon(thank the Lord!).
Logan is my happy, outgoing, giggly, loving, adorable little man!

2 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin' cute!! You are right, his personality jumps off the screen. His grin is contagious! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan is so cute and the camera does love him!
    Who can resist that smile and those dimples.
    I will keep him in my prayers for his surgery.

    ReplyDelete