Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hey, Hey!


Gavin is officially up and trying to walk.  He isn't letting go of things yet, I will keep you posted.  Logan is bright eyed and back to his normal self.  He has been sleeping through the night solidly again for the past 10 days and this Momma is sooooo happy about it!

I have been contemplating this potty training business as Logan seems to have very little interest.  I have been talking to that gal across the street that has 2 year old twins and she has invested in some cloth diapers and her boys are progressing nicely.  So I dropped some money of cloth and we are going to try it!  I figure even if I only do cloth while we are home and during the day it will save money also. 

Naked would work better but I refuse to let a kid run around peeing on my brand new carpet.  These boys of mine, they will steal your heart and make you crazy at the same time...

3 comments:

  1. Gavin is growing up so quickly. So glad Logan is sleeping for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy Logan is sleeping! I cannot believe Gavin is trying to walk. How is it possible that he is that old already?!

    Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete