Monday, June 18, 2012

Haircut

Logan has been boycotting hair cuts for awhile now.  I had finally found someone who would tolerate to cut his hair then she ended up moving salons.  Partner that with the fact that I am pretty much working every day now and it had been over 6 months(almost a year!) since we had cut Logan's hair.  He was starting to scream when we towel dried him or even put a shirt on because it would pull.

I decided I would just cut it.  Well after about 10min with him screaming and crying and me cutting my finger I decided that wasn't happening.  We put the issue to bed for the night.  Today, we decided Daddy was gonna buzz him, like it or not!

So they above pic is after the buzz.  It actually went fairly well.  With me distracting him and it being such a short process we didn't have any tears until the very end.  I will say, I miss my blonde haired boy and we will be letting it grow back.  This new do will be great for this summer though!

1 comment:

  1. It looks adorable. I love the buzzed head on a little boy. Well actually I like it on men too!

    ReplyDelete