Sunday, February 17, 2013

Come On Spring!










I think it is safe to say we are going a little stir crazy in this house!  I finally let the boys go to Walmart with me for the first time since November on Saturday.  All of our friends have been so sick this winter with RSV, Influenza A & B, Rotavirus and Pneumonia and that we have stayed home to try and avoid it all.
 
But...not today!  Today was gorgeous, 65 and sunny...and we went to the park!  We fed the ducks and played on the swings.  Last summer Logan was scared to even climb up on the big equipment by himself and now he sprints up it and takes off down the slide like it's nothing!

On a funny note, I was chasing Gavin around on the big kid equipment and all of a sudden Steve said he didn't see Logan.  Any guesses on where he was?  If  you guessed half way across the park with his pants down watering the grass...you were right.  OMG!  Yes it was that moment where I really wanted to go stick my head in the sand.  Especially since I was visiting with an old college classmate that was just telling me how cute and well mannered my little men were...if she only knew!

So I am going to keep on praying for more of these warm, sunny days to get us through until the real Spring gets here.  Half the state is under a winter weather advisory tonight.

1 comment:

  1. So Logan won't have a speck of food on his face but will pee anytime, anywhere! LOL Well I am glad to hear you got out of the house for some fun in the park.

    ReplyDelete