Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nina is Here to Save the Day


I have to go on a business trip this week and today Nina arrived to stay with the boys.  Steve decided to go with me and have a little "get away."  We had planned a cruise this winter for his 40th birthday but with him starting his own business and the pregnancy we decided to wait.  SO this trip was a close as we could get.

My boys do LOVE their Nina.  We don't get to see her near as much as we like.  I joke with my sister in law that we are going to steal her away!  She watches my nieces and nephews full time while Leslie works.  So it's not easy for her to take off.

This will be the longest I have ever left the boys with anyone other than Daddy.  While I am sure they will do great, I know I will be missing them too!

1 comment: