Monday, March 25, 2013

Week 16, Hard to Believe

I had a doctors appt today.  It's difficult to believe I am already 16 weeks pregnant!  No ultrasounds but I heard baby's heart beat by doppler ticking away at 148 bpm.  I still haven't posted a preggo pic, I will try to get on that this weekend.  I am feeling much better, nausea is all but gone.  I haven't been sleeping well because I can't breathe.  With the boys' pregnancies my allergies got better, not worse.  That is very different this time around.  Dr. gave me a steroid nasal spray though I am feeling much better.

I am starting to feel baby move, love that.  Our sono is scheduled for April 15th, Christophers birthday.  I can't wait til I know everything looks great with babys main organs!

1 comment:

  1. It all goes by so quickly.....time! Glad your feeling better except for those darn allergies.
    Praying that everything goes well at the ultrasound. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete