Friday, August 16, 2013

35 Weeks {With #3}



Well we have made it just fine to 35 weeks!  Here are some sneak peeks from our maternity session.  I won't be able to share all of them probably until after little Miss is born as some include her name. :)

My doctors appt went well.  I have gained a total of 27 pounds.  My blood pressure was 128/72(probably the highest I have ever seen it!) but still within normal limits.  Big news for the week....baby girl is finally head down and in the ready to go position!  I was beginning to worried we might be considering a c-section if she stayed breech.  I am happy to announce we are back on track for a drug free birth!

I will see the doctor weekly now.  My GBS testing was done this week so we should have the results by my next appt.  We made the decision today that Steve will be leaving town at the end of the month for work.  I am hoping little Miss stays put til my due date and goes along with our plans!!!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are so beautiful. Your family is awesome and I can't wait for your daughter to be born. I'm glad she is in position and all is well.

    ReplyDelete