Tuesday, August 27, 2013

37 Weeks

Not sure if I really want to post this dumpy post but it's how I am feeling, and you always get me 'real.' I probably should have a picture...but I am exhausted and not feeling to picturesque tonight.  Steve is getting ready to leave town for work and I am trying not to dread what the next week will hold.  I don't mind being home alone with my boys....I mind being home alone, fat, pregnant, hurting from my stupid gall bladder and not able to do all the things with them that I want to know and that I know would keep them busy/distracted/worn out!

My doctors appointment went well today.  Blood pressure is good, finally gained some weight(have been struggling do to the gall bladder issues) and I am still 1cm dilated/70% effaced.  We are sitting right and praying for a few more weeks of good growing time!

It's hard to believe at this same time last year that Steve was gone in Junction City, just starting out his new business.  We have been immensely blessed in the past year.  I am trying hard to remember this as the next 1-2 weeks challenges my spirit and my patience.  This year, Daddy won't be missing the birthday party as he is coming home on Saturday just for that!  Truthfully, I don't know if I could do it without him.

While Daddy is gone, Mommy and Gavin are working on sleep training again.  Prayers for peace, patience, sleep and that baby sister will wait to make her appearance until Daddy's jobs out of town are all done would be greatly appreciated.


1 comment:

  1. Really sorry about your gallbladder issues. Praying for peace, patience, sleep and your daughter waiting a few more weeks before she arrives. I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete