Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Day 2013 {Our House}











I'm not really sure how Christopher escaped my camera this a.m....anyhow, the kids got up about 7(after little sis was up from 4:30-5:45) and headed down to open up gifts.  We went with the 3 gifts again this year: 1 from Santa, 1 from Mom and Dad & 1 from the siblings.  I was really disappointed that each one of the boys was short a present since the gifts I ordered online 2 weeks ago didn't arrive(I am guessing due to our crappy weather).  They were guaranteed by Christmas, big joke.  But the kids didn't seem to notice and were very happy with their stockings and 2 gifts. Mommy even snuck in some lovey pics on the couch(pay no attention to Daddy's stocking stuffers sitting next to Logan, LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment