Saturday, December 13, 2014

Holiday with Grandma Lori



I had to work today but after work Grandma Lori came to visit, enjoy the holidays, eat a turkey dinner and stay the night with us.

Everything started off well.  I got dinner done in record time, thanks to cooking the pies the night before.

Grandma enjoyed snuggles on the couch with the kids.  Of course she brought gifts.  Everyone was tucked into bed and snoozing peacefully. Then the normal nighttime escapades began.  Kate was up 2 or 3 times, Gavin was up 3 or 4 times.  By midnight Lori had taken to the couch to try and catch a few zzz's.

When we woke in the morning, she couldn't believe how many times a night these kids still wake up.  I love my "babies" dearly.  But I would more than welcome the day that they all sleep through the night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment