Saturday, December 6, 2014

Smiles All Around




I hate to admit this but since I believe in brutal honesty...here it comes!
Steve works long hours on the weekend usually leaving me home with the kids.
Many days I feel as though I am in survival mode.
I love my children with all my heart but I find myself having to take a step back, take a deep breath, the approach things from a different angle to make things run smoothly.

Many weekends, I can't wait for him to come home not just because we love to see them but because I would love just pee without an entourage or actually take one bite of my food.

Today want not one of those days.
God must have known I needed an breather.
My kids were all smiles.
They played nicely with one another and actually listened to me when I did have to reprimand.

Thank you Jesus. My heart is full of joy. I am looking forward to a fun filled family day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment