Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

This is what I woke up to this morning...who could ask for a better Mother's Day Present?
I just want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there that already have their babies, to all those that had babies that are no longer with them and also to all the moms that are still waiting conceive or hold a baby their arms.
 
Here is the two love bugs this afternoon.  I know someday Gavin will want to protect this girl like Logan does. 
 We always miss AJ, but especially on occasions like this.  We decided to pull out his face today!
 Uncle Tyler got in on some of the dress up today.
 These little people are the reason I breathe everyday.

 Gav finally slowed down for some lovey time.
Happy Mother's Day to my Mommy who has helped me become the person I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment