Saturday, May 2, 2015

March For Babies {2015}

 
I love all my kids.  But does anyone else just have that one kid that constantly keeps your on your toes?  Gavin Anthony Taylor, today you plain wore me out.

Epic Mommy failure...I thought, take all the kids on a big long walk and wear them out.  What happened was that we went on a big long walk and Gavin wore me out.  He was obsessed with the WSU mascot.  He kept running off amongst a sea of people.  I am really starting to consider a leash...no joke.

Thank goodness that the Glunt family and Aunt Shelley were there to save the day!  I am certain that she is the one that kept me from losing it by pulling Kate in the wagon and walking with Logan so I could constantly chase and keep up with Gavin. 

Gavin,
  You are a strong-willed, full of energy, crowd-entertaining little person.  I hope that some day these attributes will benefit you.  Today, I think God was helping me to have a little more patience by loving on you.  I hope we sleep good tonight.
Love,
Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment