Monday, April 20, 2009

Finally Some Progress

Christopher hard at work with the Kilz
Here we are doing some prep work to the nursery prior to painting. The boys were throwing tape balls at me when I was up on a chair. Here's Steve apologizing because the dog chasing the tape balls about knocked the chair out from underneath me.

So all in all at least the project has taken off. Although Steve has been working to get the room ready it felt good to actually get a coat of paint on the walls today! The guest bedroom has been overtaken with big boxes of nursery furniture because we have nowhere else to put them. I know Steve can't wait to get the nursery done (so that I'll have one less thing to nag him about). Christopher seems to be having fun with it also and it at least gives him a way to be involved.




1 comment:

  1. Yay! Looks like you are doing a great job. Let me know if my emails made any sense. Can't wait to see pics of the finished nursery!

    ReplyDelete