Thursday, April 23, 2009

Moving right along



Yay! We have color on the walls. I had Chase today and we picked Abby and Peyton up early this morning and ran to Wichita. It was a full day. We had presents to pick up, scrubs to order and the most exciting part of the day...we got the rug for the nursery. Steve and I had been contemplating what to do with the hardwood floor in that room and for some reason the carpet outlet was calling my name. I found a huge rug that will cover almost the entire room and much more affordably than I thought I would be able to do. So, since my hubby is a little working maniac and I will be gone at work all weekend I'm guessing he'll have almost everything done by sunday night! For those I haven't talked to personally, we have sono next friday and Steve is hoping to find out if we will be having a little boy or a little girl. Time is flying!

1 comment:

  1. I love the color and looks like it will be done soon! I can't wait to see the furniture in the room. Those boys are working hard!

    ReplyDelete