Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Night for Idol

Any of you reading this page that know us well at all know that tonight is Idol night(American Idol that is). So there will be no new pics and I'm tired as can be after a long day at work. But, the boys did get the ceiling painted in the nursery before I got home tonight. Our original plan was not to have to paint the ceiling. We thought that it was white and just had a light green tinge to it do to the awful color of the walls and trim. Well, after painting the base coat on the walls and trim last night it was very apparent that the crazy english people who lived here before us did infact invest in a different color of very light, very bright green with which to paint the ceiling. Lord knows we loved these people but for the life of me I can't grasp the ideas that they entertained when painting the bedrooms in this house! Oh well...something to laugh about I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment