Thursday, June 4, 2009

Big Day of Nothing!







We went to Baby Waves today to have our 4D sono done. Little did we know that the baby had other plans. We could not get even one decent shot of his face. He had both arms up in his face plus two lengths of umbilical cord. They didn't even send the pics home with us they were so horrible. So they scheduled me in to try again on Tuesday. I'll be Wichita for a checkup with the Dr. anyhow that day so maybe the child will cooperate. Of course, I'll be by myself so no one else will get to actually be there with me so let's hope the pics turn out good! The staff at Baby Waves was very nice though and we did get a good family picture outside the building. Mom and Kate went with us as well. Afterwards we hit a few garage sales...you know that made our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment