Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9th, 2009

We tried to get a the 4D sono at BabyWaves this week. We went on two seperate days and the baby would NOT cooperate. He had his hands up in front of his face both days.
Hands to face


One clear shot, of one side of the face


There's that hand again




Baby's stats as of todays sono



Yep it's still a boy





Waving to the world


Okay, so next time(if there is a next time) we will most likely not waste $150 on this sono. Our child refused to cooperate in the least. He either had his hands directly in front of his face or was wedged so far up against my uterine wall that a clear shot was impossible. Oh well, it was worth a try. Steve says he just isn't ready to meet the family. On a good note, the doctor said everything still looked great at my appt today. Next week will mark the beginning of the third trimester. Yay! I think it's gonna be a long hot summer though.
I will now start seeing the doctor every two weeks instead of monthly and they will be checking me for gestational diabetes at my next appt. Things are getting really busy with work needing extra help and our family vacation fast approaching. We're excited though and I am just fine with time flying.




No comments:

Post a Comment