Wednesday, August 5, 2009

34 Week Check-up


We had another Dr. appt yesterday. All is well. My blood pressure to back down to baseline. My measurements were right on. The Dr. gave me the official report of a repeat sono we had done shortly after my last appt. The radiologist had recommended yet another repeat sono to look at baby's measurements because they had a difficult time measuring the femurs during the previous sono.


Everything looked fine! So hopefully no more sonos and we're on the downhill slide. As promised, here's a picture of the painting Steve did to match my nursery bedding. He's so darn talented. My bag and baby's bag for the hospital is packed and ready to go. Steve seems to think I'm going to go into labor early and has been on me to pack a bag since about 28 weeks. Well, I finally did. We're getting close. Less than six weeks t0 go before we get to meet this little man.
My shower is on Saturday. Can't wait to see everyone and have some fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment