Sunday, August 16, 2009

35 weeks and counting!









Hope you enjoy the pics...it was kind of a weird photo session. Amazingly, not one of the face shots with Steve and I turned out well at all. Either he wasn't smiling or I was being a dork. The belly and hand photos were neat though!



I went to the doctor on Thursday. Measurements and wt are right on target. She checked me for the first time. That was an experience. I'm dilated to 1 and 20% effaced, baby is head down. I didn't figure I would have started to dilate at all yet and was expecting her to tell me my cervix was closed and thick! This weekend of work is really wearing me out. I don't know if I'll make it through another one.

1 comment:

  1. Holli, I LOVE the pics! I missed my maternity session. It was supposed to be the Saturday after I had the girls. Oops.

    We'll be in Wichita Monday for a dr. appt. Hopefully you'll be working. I'd love to see your baby bump in person!

    ReplyDelete