Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby Shower For Work

The Crew
Yummy chocolate

You know me, if there's food I'm happy!


Sittin around socializing




Wonderful gifts

I just think this pic makes me look VERY pregnant for some reason.




Well, last night was the shower that Vick, Diana and Cindy from work planned for me. I was excited and couldn't wait to go but it was more than I had even imagined. The food was excellent, the company was great(of course) but the girls really out did it with the gifts. Just to name a few I received: bath supplies, clothes, toys, a jumper, hand made blankets and quilts, books, things for the car, an extra car seat base, a pack 'n' play, a monitor, a breast pump with supplies and some very nice gift certificates as well.


I always knew that I had a great group of co-workers but I didn't even know what to say by the time I got done opening gifts. "Thank you" seems insufficient given the magnitude of their generosity. Let's just say that this child is not going to be wanting for anything for a VERY long time! Thanks girls for a fantastic evening and a wonderful shower.






1 comment:

  1. Awww... so many familiar faces! :)

    It was good to see you yesterday! You look great! Good luck the next few weeks & keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete