Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happy, Silly, Wacky Boy








We've been busy doing nothing this weekend! We're hanging around and staying cool. Of course we went to a few garage sales...always on the weekend, right? I'm trying to get ready for an upcoming consignment sale and bought a new program for my computer to help with the tags. This afternoon I spent time putting all the inventory info into the program.

We(Me, my mom, and my aunt) are all feeling the need to purge and so my next weekend off we're having a garage sale. Daddy spent the last two days finishing up the painting on the outside of the house so now it is all green and white. No more landmarking our house to people as the big blue barn on the corner!

Tonight we took Logan to Andover and tried out the Poplar Restaraunt. It was good...nice variety. It would definitely be a good place to take a family where everyone could get what they want. But, any of you who know Logan know that he doesn't do well with car rides in the evening. SO that was fun driving home with him screaming. Other than that our day has been great!

Dinner with Nana and Papa tomorrow then mommy's off to get fitted for a bridesmaid dress. Ethi is coming over so we can help her with wedding stuff then we're making applesauce with Nana!

1 comment:

  1. I am sure he has his moments but I love seeing his smiling face. Sounds like a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete