Sunday, August 15, 2010

Here's the weekend!

Logan eating chocolate covered strawberries
Playing at Nana's

Hmmm...what can I get in to?



Logan and Aunt Kate



See how tall I am on Nana's new furniture?




Daddy took me to the park for the 1st time ever!


We fed all the crazy ducks.


They were not timid at all!
So, I have to give credit to my mom, my sister and Steve for the pics of this weekend. I've been at work and didn't get the camera out at all. Saturday the boys had fun at the park. Steve said he wanted a picture of Logan and the ducks but the stinkin things were so aggressive he didn't dare set a toe on the ground!

Today Logan spent the day with Nana, Papa and Aunt Kate while the big boys hung the garage door. I even got off a little early at three thirty so I could enjoy the nice weather. Don't worry....instead of my three twelve hour shifts this weekend I will be working them Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. It's gonna be a long week!








No comments:

Post a Comment