Saturday, October 23, 2010

Well...it's the weekend.

Hmm...what can we find in brother's room?
Heck yeah! His IPOD!
Mom made me put it back but I'm still in a good mood!

Okay so this boy was really in quite a good mood when I came home from work tonight...unusual for this late in the evening! I can't help but just wanting to squeeze him in his little striped PJ's! So cute...so I'm working this weekend(all 3 days). I know it's a shocker since I have been taking Friday off. I decided not to be such a slacker this pay period and actually have scheduled overtime(mainly so Logan can go to daycare on the 29th for the Halloween party). My supervisor was so confused when I asked her to put me on another day so Logan could go to a Halloween party. Oh well, such is the life as a nurse. I figure if he is going to daycare then I may as well work! I'd hate for him to miss out...most of the kids in his class go everyday so I already feel like he misses out on quite a bit.

Grandma Lori is visiting..haven't had any good photo ops yet because everyone is so tired by the time I get home but maybe tomorrow! Have a good Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing what they can do at such a young age, so inquisitive! He does look cute in those pj's and so happy to hear that he is in a good mood. Happy Sunday to you too.

    ReplyDelete