Thursday, October 21, 2010

We're Running Behind!

...posting pics that is!
The boys in their Hurley T's

Today this sweet boy woke up very angry from his nap,
and fell back alseep so peacefully with the dog.
Note:Prior to the this the dog was getting ready to die.

Payton stayed with us this a.m. while her mom
did some stuff for work. The kids know they can't play
on the stairs but I do allow themto sit on the bottom step.
Looks like they are sitting on the naughty step!

Okay so back to the beginning...last night I gave the dog a bath. This morning while chasing Payton and Logan I put the dog out in the yard. I promise it was for less than 3 minutes! When I went out to get him, he was gone. So put Logan in the stroller and set off down the street carrying 25+ pounds of Payton. One and a half hours later and a call to animal control, I finally gave up.

Forget the dog...I swear if I saw him right then I would have wished he was dead! So we head back to the house. Less than a block from the house who should be chugging up the street to see us? Colby! OMG! So I ever so calmly leaned over and slipped his collar on(I had taken it off to give him a bath and forgot to put it back on plus it makes soooo much noise at night!). We walked home and while wrangling two one year olds I gave the stinky dog who had taken advantage of trash day and gotten into everyone's trash, another bath!

By the way...I did wish him dead. That was until he was the only thing that calmed Logan down this afternoon. He woke up screaming from his nap. I tried everything to no avail. Then he snuggled up next to the dog on the couch and fell back asleep for about twenty minutes. When he woke up the world was good again!

And the dog lives to see another day!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys just have too much fun at your house! I loved spending the day with Christopher today and he was a great teacher for the Mix Up Some Fun Class! Thanks for sharing your boys today, that little one is pretty cute when he's tired! Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a day you had! So glad Colby returned :)
    Those pictures are adorable, especially Logan sleeping with Colby.

    ReplyDelete