Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rough time

Well, I don't have any pics to share tonight. Logan was a complete crab today after having been up four times last night and it seems to not have done a whole lot positive for my mood either. This is such a rough time of the year...all the running around and changes in schedule. Add in getting new teeth and I don't blame the poor kid. I thought for sure by now we'd be expecting our second, I'm almost a bit thankful we aren't. God must have just known that there was no way I could handle Logan while being completely exhausted from pregnancy!
Next month will be the two year anniversary of when we conceived Logan. But just like everything else that comes with being a parent, I am still trying to figure out that I have ABSOLUTELY no control over the situation. However, I am so glad to share that my cousin just found out she is expecting! This means the Stalnaker/Edwards and Howell/Taylor children are restarting the stair step child rearing! First Logan, then Sophia and now baby Edwards! How exciting. Watch out El Dorado School system, here they come! They will have so much fun in high school. I'm so happy that our family is being blessed again.
I'm hoping for a better night tonight and for a good mood for Logan in the morning...and just as an evil side note:I guess if he's in a bad mood tomorrow he will be sharing it with Payton at least for the morning...poor Abby!

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping Logan has a good night and is in a great mood tomorrow!! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the hard time Logan is having. It is pretty rare for you not to have smiling pictures. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete