Sunday, November 28, 2010

Deck the Tree!

So excited to decorate the tree!
Placing the star...

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.
Teamwork

My Boys
This morning I went and picked out the tree and couldn't wait for Christopherto get home tonight to decorate! It's kind of one of the only things we truly enjoy doing together. I was going to do it last friday while he was gone and he got a bit offended! I'm glad I waited though. We had a great time. Logan was in on the fun too! If I have to say it myself I think we have a pretty good looking tree(nothing like Debby's of course!).





1 comment:

  1. Thank you, how sweet of you to link to me. I have been working on my tree the last two days.
    This year I am taking pictures of each one so it is taking forever. I won't be done until maybe next weekend. (going to Vegas for 3 nights) Your house & tree look beautiful. Looks like everyone had a great time decorating.

    ReplyDelete