Friday, July 29, 2011

These Posts


Pictures can be very deceiving...we have been up at 4a.m. the past two days. Of course they would be days I work as well. Logan and Steve have kept me up all night the past three days...one of them gets back to sleep then I have to get up a pee. Eventually I am going to crash!


Speaking of crash, Steve got in a wreck on the way home from work yesterday. Yes he's fine, and no one was hurt. I know it was entirely his fault but I am really pissed right now. I am sick of wrecks! I am sick of having cars in the repair shop an paying insurance deductibles. I hate these kinds of posts when I don't have much nice to say. I guess it will be funny later for Logan to look back and see that his mommy had her bad days too. I really don't think the lack of sleep is improving my outlook on life at the moment. Everything is just easier t cope with when you ar rested.


On a good note, my cervical sonos have been good. No significant change in cervical length. Baby boy is staying put for now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Holli! I am sending positive thoughts your way!! I hope you get some much needed rest soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news on the sono. Sorry about the sleepless nights, hope you get some rest soon.
    Also sorry about the accident but glad no one was hurt.

    ReplyDelete