Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 31, 2011- Can you believe it?







It's almost August....thank the Lord! We had a fun day today. We had breakfast with Papa this morning. My friends got together at the park and we had a nice little play date with the kiddos complete with a diaper and wipes shower for the baby! Our kids love the splash park and we will take any good excuse to get together.



The pics above were taken this afternoon. The nice little kitty is NOT ours but he sort of belongs to the neighborhood. Every now and then we let him in to entertain Logan when it is too hot to sit outside and watch them play. Too bad cats=litter boxes. If it wasn't for that and their claws I might consider having one. I don't really believe in declawing a cat that goes outside and we just have way to many nice wooden things in our house. It's kind of fun to let him in as a guest and at the same time not have to worry about him.




SO at 4:15a.m. today I woke up with the most awful charlie horses up the back of both legs. I writhed around in the bed but they didn't seem to get better. I decided to stand up and stretch. I put my legs on the floor, hopped out of bed and fell flat on my butt! My legs refused to work. Steve who had been dead asleep until this point jumped out of bed and came around to find me on the floor. If I wasn't pregnant he probably would have thought I was drunk.




I was laughing and crying at the same time. It scared me so bad I had peed my pants(not what you really want to admit!). It took a few minutes for them to go away and for me to regain enough composure to talk. Of course then Steve was saying, "Shhhhush. Be quiet, you are gonna wake Logan up!" It wasn't the first thing on my mind...to say the least.




So it will definitely be one of those things I will be writing in the baby book...not something I will forget for a VERY long time!
















1 comment:

  1. Looks like Logan was having fun with the cat.
    Sorry about the charlie horses and how your legs gave out. Glad your okay and you can laugh about it!

    ReplyDelete