Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gavin Anthony {One Week}

It's hard to believe that tomorrow Gavin will be one week old already!  He is such a doll.  We just can't get enough of his sweet smile and easy going personality.  It's a good thing he IS so easy with big brother around.  Nothing stops a two year old, not even a baby brother!

Last night we went to bed at 9:15 and Gavin woke up at 1:15 and 4 to eat then slept until 6:45.  What a treat!  I am not delusional enough to think that every night will be like this but it sure was nice.  Tomorrow will be a full day.  I have a dentist appt in the a.m., we have some errands to run it Wichita and are stopping by to see a friend of mine that also just had a baby.  Happy one week birthday Gavin!

1 comment:

  1. He looks happy. Everything sounds so wonderful. I am so happy for all of you.
    I am waiting for a dear friend (young girl I worked with) to have her third baby so I can hold her.

    ReplyDelete