Monday, October 10, 2011

In Love






So, I didn't think it would be like this...but I am soooooo in love with Gavin.  I couldn't imagine after having one child that there would be this much love in my heart for another.  Gavin is so pure and sweet.  I could spend all day looking at and loving on him.  He isn't fussy at all, unless he wants to eat.  He knows how to eat(this is a major improvement over bringing Logan home).  Maybe it's just that I know what I am doing with breastfeeding now...I am not sure but feedings have been so much easier this time around.

I am soaking up everyday I get to stay home with my two boys.  Logan is still doing well. He wants to hold and love on him when he wants to and then only but it too sweet.  Steve is great with Logan but watching him with Gavin it reminds me again at how gentle and tender he is with our children.

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand and thought the same thing. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! Congratulations. Glad he is here safely and you are enjoying your two little boys. :) I can't believe how sweet Logan is with him already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures. He is so cute. I am sure that we all do things a little different/better the second time around.

    ReplyDelete