Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gavin {10 Months}

Oh dear little handsome ham of a boy...how I adore you!  Not much has changed for diet or sleep in the last month.  I do think you are going through a growth spurt.  18month clothes are fitting you well but mommy hasn't had time to put all your 12 month things away so you are wearing both!  Your little legs have chunked right up!  You walk EVERYWHERE, crawling is most definitely a thing of the past.  You are so vocal.  Your words include: Mama, Dadda, Bubba, Nanna, no and "love you!"  The daycare provider tells me that you often tell her, "No, no, no" back when she gets on to you.  I find it difficult not to laugh at your sweet face much of the time.

You like to do everything your big brother does and you LOVE to swing!  We have spent many whole evenings in the back yard on the swing set just to keep you happy.  I can't believe we are inching ever closer to your birthday.  I am reminded daily that you are not a baby anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment