Friday, September 14, 2012





So, I am pretty sure I know who will be following my footsteps as far as being a camera fanatic goes! We have been playing hard...trying out all of Logi's new bday gifts. Sometimes Logan gets frustrated because Gavin doesn't seem to get that things are not his... Steve and I have been talking...while he was gone, as desperate as I might have felt..I fell into even deeper love with my children. With Steve laid off and me working 2 jobs, I feel like I missed a big part of Gavin's "babyhood." I am sad to think that he is almost already one year old! It hurts even more to think that he might be the last baby I ever carry, ever nurse...so we are contemplating having another. Just thinking about it makes me more excited than I ever thought I would be after our last pregnancy. Please pray that we are guided down the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment