Thursday, November 8, 2012

Naked Again


I know I said they aren't always naked, you wouldn't know it by the amount of diaper only pics I post!  It seems like I often forget the camera until evening, when everyone is bathed, calm and HAPPY.  Maybe with cooler weather coming, we will break out some jammies soon. 

Logan has the weirdest ouchie on his nose.  The child care provider said he came into the kitchen where she was fixing lunch and said, "My nose is cold" and the skin was gone off the end of his nose!  We can't figure out what he did.  He has pulled the scab off a couple of times and he loves to tell the story, "My Dad, he wiped the blood off my face!"  It sounds horrible coming out of his mouth but I have to laugh every single time.  They way he says it, it makes you get the mental image that someone slugged him!

No comments:

Post a Comment