Monday, May 20, 2013

23 weeks=Viability

I had an OB appt today...when the doctor informed me I needed schedule my glucose testing my response was, "How far along am I?"   When he said 23 weeks I honestly about peed my pants.  Where did the time go?  I guess it really was 5 weeks ago that we had a sono and found out this growing little babe would be a girl.

I have gained 17 pounds so far this pregnancy.  Having a few contractions here and there, nothing remarkable and no bleeding!  I am still working both jobs and feel great!  Today there was an awful tornado about 2.5 hours south of us in Oklahoma.  Steve and I will be traveling down next Saturday, taking a load of supplies and if we are needed, volunteering.  I am feeling so very fortunate right now while some have lost not just all of their possesions but loved ones as well.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to hear that things are going well with you and your little girl. I'm so excited for you! How nice of you to take things to help out the people who lost so much.

    ReplyDelete