Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dog Sitting

 Feeding Colby-big helper



 So much love...
 Random flying picture
This is Gavin eating chips, out of Colby's water bowl-YUM.

Most of you probably know that we lost both of our large breed dogs when I was pregnant with Logan.  When I got put on bedrest with Gavin, Mom decided taking Colby would be helpful and give her a companion since she was living by herself.  He is still a regular visitor to our house and the boys love having him.  He stayed with us this week while mom was out of town.  Poor dog is probably ready to go home and have a spare moment without children chasing him around!

Gavin is big enough now that he is able to feed and water him and he really gets a kick out of it.  Each morning this week, as soon as we woke, he ran to the kitchen to "give Colby his food."  It's amazing how fast he is growing up.  Logan and Colby are old pals and Logan always loves having him sleep at the foot of his bed.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that about your large dogs. I guess I started following you after you lost them. I didn't know that Colby wasn't with you daily, how did I miss that? Glad he came for a visit. Dogs are so awesome. Love how Gavin wants to take care of him and Logan likes him sleeping at the foot of his bed.

    ReplyDelete